The Shotmaker – Standard
$3,300.00 – $3,500.00
The Shotmaker® is our top-of-the-line professional ball machine. Its power and versatility will challenge players at any level, including professionals.
- Ball Speed – Up to 95 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- 300 ball capacity
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Rear-mounted Control Panel – Dial-in the shots you want to practice while observing the entire court in front of you.
- Control Panel Cover – See-thru plastic cover provides extra protection for the control panel.
- All-weather Protective Cover – Included with each machine.
- Oversized wheels – For easy rolling on and off the court.
The Standard model can be programmed to shoot balls to any or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or to oscillate randomly.
- Optional Two-button Wireless Remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls the side-to-side position of the ball throws. ($200)
Shotmaker is backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
Ball capacity: 300 Balls
Trajectories: Groundstroke to Lob
Ball ejection speed: 10-95 MPH
Ball feed interval: 1 to 6 seconds
Spin Control: Topspin/Underspin
Dimensions: 31″L x 22″W x 39″H
Weight: 90 pounds
Power: 115v standard grounded outlet
Specifications subject to change without notice.
MODELS & PRICES
Standard Model w/o Remote – $3,300
Standard Model w/2 Button Remote – $3,500