Combine fine control for your most discriminating players with looks good enough to sit out on a selling floor with high-fashion apparel, and it’s clear this machine is tennis royalty.
The Prince P7000 Electronic Stringing Machine features a bright, easy-to-read display that includes your pull speed, pre-stretch, pounds or kilogram units, the mounting system break and knot button. A Diablo gripper provides a 2mm increase of the inner circle, creating less pressure especially on multifilament strings. You’ll use new mounting towers that can be adjusted separately with aluminum screws to fix the frame and new 6 and 12 o’clock racquet holders. It even includes a drawer under the Tension Head Unit for the convenient storage of tools.
- Aluminum tapered holes for Awls provide increased security.
- Plastic cover with change to black color for production.
- Features a new power button that needs to be pressed down to turn on or off.
- Features lights on the side of the stand with separate On/Off button.
- Built with an aluminum automatic break to secure the gear lock.
- Includes a new clamp rail with base and clamp.
- Built with a calibration function with lid.
- Tool bag with Prince logo included.
Returns accepted up to 30 days from purchase date.
Returned products will be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
4 Point Mounting Available
6 Point Mounting Available
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 18 in|
4-pt Mounting, 6-pt Mounting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.